• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce from Alabama to Wisconsin

Darrick23

Hi, I bought a M35a2 in Huntsville "north east" Alabama and I am looking to get prices on having it hauled to Marshall "southern" Wisconsin or near there... Thanks Darrick

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you buy it from GL , If so you may want to contact wreckerman and see if he can inspect it for you .

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Has your EUC cleared yet?

I'll be heading up to Redstone to preview some trucks but I can't go until the auction actually starts (GL's BS rules) so it will be week after next.

I have a good working relationship with Teresa and the GL crew up there so I can help get it on a trailer if needed. I am actually south of there so it would be adding miles to the freight bill if I picked it up and brought it to my LZ.

PM me if I can help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks