• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce from Ft. Drum NY. to Hamlin, NY., 180 miles

maxspeed250

I need a deuce transported from Fort Drum (13602), to Hamlin NY. (14464). About 180 miles, truck rolls but doesn't start, would need to be pulled or winched onto trailer. Darn EUC took so long, that the weather turned bad and I don't want to try to fix it and fight the snow too. Need it removed from Drum by 12/23/09 at the very latest. Even if someone locally could tow it off base and store it for 2-4 weeks, that would work also. Contact me directly @ mak@eznet.net My name is Bill, and thanks for looking at this.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Email sent.

Earth

Welcome maxspeed250. There are wonderful people here on SS, so I'm sure your move will work out. Hamlin, huh? I used to live just south of there in the town of Wheatland. Again, welcome and good luck.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, Maxspeed250's truck and trailer made it to my place today. The weather and road conditions were not so nice, but that's how it goes around here. All unloaded and waiting for a nicer day to look it over. I doubt it will take much to get it going.

Attachments

maxspeed250

Santa has another name, and it is Doghead!

I can't thank Doghead enough for picking up my truck and trailer, best Christmas gift I could have received! I wasn't sure the wait would ever end with 2 government holds, 64 days for EUC approval after BC receipt, and a unsuccesful attempt at pick up on my own. But I can see that I have found a new group of friends, and look forward to getting this truck running soon. Thanks Eric, I will contact you soon to schedule a time to pick up the trailer and evaluate fixing the deuce.:-D