• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce from MD to SC

tbouknight

hey guy I need a duece moved from MD to sc is anyone interested in making the trip for me? i would be willing to purchase return plane ticket or even drive you back.. , I would also be intersted if anyone in the area would like to make sure the truck is ready for the trip i would be willing to pay good to insure it in running conditon before i drive up . This way I could drive it back myself.. 8035186377

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
PM me the details if you didnt wanna go with Pete. I 2nd that , hes a good guy and id use him but if if you want it driven from MD where I think its at closer to you id probably be able to help , Jay

Last edited:

Jakelc15

I might be able to help you out. I live by Ft. Meade and have space to check over your truck. I think driving it is cheapest but I also work at a tow company and could find out some ballpark prices on towing it too. Where is the truck now and where is it going? Zip code works.

AMGeneral

I could probably haul it on the lowboy,but it would probably not be cost effective given the current fuel price of $3.28 average.

I have a 915A1 tractor and M172A1 lowboy just in case.

HeadWizard

If it will help on getting it shipped or towed, I have a Deuce in SC, Columbia area, that needs to be towed back to the DC area. It could provide a back haul for a tow company or shipper and maybe save us both a few $$.

Not trying to hijack the thread, just offering an option.

Thanks-
Don

tbouknight

head wizard I live near east over and fort jackson . so if you need a place to keep your duece for while or even bring it here to do little work and drive it up..

jwaller

I can move these trucks for both of you in the same trip. would cost each of you 900 and would need a dock to load and unload them. I have a dock in columbia to load so that end is taken care of.