• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce from WA to Nebraska

2027Deuce

Have a deuce with no bed that needs moved from NW Washington to NE Nebraska. No dock avail. will need ramps. Just short of 1800 miles. Weight is 12000 maybe alittle less. Need ASAP

Please send PM

goodguyzy

i bet it was the white one from GSA, i was going to bid on it but didn't have time to pick it up. went for a good price, congrats.

2027Deuce

John you have until 0900 hrs monday to get here if you want the haul, it shouldn't cost too much to dead head 3000 miles...:cookoo: You could probably find a haul from NEB back home to NY that pays very little...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks