• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Front lock in/out hubs ? What history of use , MPG change with them?

Varyag

I have them and it makes the truck drive so nice down the road. The steer tires not falling apart is a great plus too. It completely removed my cupping problem.

w3azel

I have them on both of my trucks and love them. I notice it more with the Crew cab and 1400s but still noticable on the M36a2. As far as mileage I have no idea, large tires fuel tank error factor of like 5gal and such its hard to tell. The closest I figured was 10mpg on a long road trip. I will say on the interstate the truck rides better and tracks straighter down the road and thats worth the $500. Esepcially on my 18hr drive across the midwest.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks