• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce happy day!

nickd

It's a happy day in the deuce with the rag top off and the windshield down when you pull up next to someone on their cell phone with their windows down and watch them struggle to roll up the windows and talk on the phone!

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Too bad you do not have the exhaust that exits between the tandems....just pull forward ever so slowly...the pipe must be at about the right height for strategically depositing a little cloud! :twisted:

kcimb

cattlerepairman said:
Too bad you do not have the exhaust that exits between the tandems....just pull forward ever so slowly...the pipe must be at about the right height for strategically depositing a little cloud! :twisted:

I hear non turbo trucks are best for this purpose :twisted:

ojsdna744

cattlerepairman said:
I can vouch for this, my brother has a non-turbo with the exhaust between the tandems......he occasionally smokes out the crowd @ parades!! By next year our smoke will be cut down quite a bit with a "blend" of veggie oil. Might even still smell like french fries!! :roll:

Pinkie

I have a non turbo truck. Driving it home from where I bought it was about 70 miles. Were were in the city. It was a nice day so there were a lot of convertibles with their tops down...you get the picture. I started shifting gears from a stop light with a car on my right with the top down, he got smoked pretty bad. On another occasion I blew smoke in a car's driver side window and it came out the passenger window, that was GREAT! Oh how mean I can get while driving my deuce around....

gene

Gotta tell u guys, dont have the opportunity to do that type of thing up in the northern woods of Idaho. But, just thinking of you all carrying the torch of freedom makes my heart sing a warriors song of steel mirth.

Not all American males can lead lives of castrated complacency. God Bless you all.

Sua Sponte,
Gene

ajg6989

Wait till you drive past a stainless steel trailer at max speed. The exhaust echos off it My room mate at the time covered his ears just like in a movie never thought movies were correct but there are noises that do cause you to just cover your ears as the pain is too much.

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ajg6989 said:
Wait till you drive past a stainless steel trailer at max speed.
Ahem....a PARKED stainless trailer? Or one that passes one on the right? lol
Not sure that there are many chances to pass anything going "at speed" in the Deuce, short of being in a free fall!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Noise from your truck is fine. My 818 makes plenty of that. I enjoy listening to it under bridges and beside walls. I know it's also fun to blow smoke at irritating motorists, but we as a group have to be careful. We don't need to give anyone further ammo against military vehicles (i.e.Wisconsin). I know, I know... dump trucks and transit buses blow lots of smoke too, but they aren't sticking out like a big OD thumb. Just be careful.