• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce hard tops

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It dosen't make alot of sense to not leave yourself room for profit when it's your time and money involved in selling these , if he is looking to turn a fast buck he should be the one with the low profit margin . Unless you work out a consignment deal where he stores them and you split the profits .

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Well the guy came back this morning with only one top.....it is a NOS M211 (stenciled on the crate).

He said the other crates had civy junk in them and there was no other military stuff in the lot.

He left it with me on consignment.

I'll take some pics and post it in the classifieds.

Thanks to all those who gave their insight.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

emr

Buying whole sale is 100 to 200 MAX ea for buying more than one, if they are perfect new 200, U are going to sit on em for awhile , He knows that, it is no insult he paid nothing U can bet. 939 series can go for 500 , standard cabs deuce and 5 ton are easier to get , alot easier and the market is flooded I think... my 7 cents, picking them up, shlupping them home storeing them dry and clean and waiting for a sale, shipping a pain when done for a hard top, honest answer... U will get 275 to 400 for them fast, i know some paid more, but most wont,

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In case you missed my additional post the guy did not have M35 hardtops......he had one M211 top that is still in the crate.......he left it with me.....I'm posting it in the classifieds.
I'm guessing a 211 top will be alot cheaper due to the lower demand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks