• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce help needed in Mason Ohio!

Goofy1

The Mission BBQ in Mason Ohio just north of Cincinnati needs their DDuce worked on and they can’t find anyone to help them. If anyone is in the area that could help please give them a call. Cheryl Compton is the Community Ambassador and would be most grateful.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Mission BBQ in Mason Ohio just north of Cincinnati needs their DDuce worked on and they can’t find anyone to help them. If anyone is in the area that could help please give them a call. Cheryl Compton is the Community Ambassador and would be most grateful.
I know that situation. You're new around here so welcome aboard and I'll just bet Ohio will chime in along with the 'we want pictures' committee.

Is this the correct place? If so it looks like they work hard. https://mission-bbq.com/

Finding a heavy duty mechanic that can read the TM's......... The correct phrase is 'insists everyone reads the TM's"......finding that HD mechanic that really likes trucks was a blessing we found. Let's hope that works for Cheryl as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks