• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Hub Bolt Circle Measurement?

Flatlander

Hey, does anyone know what the hub circle measurement is? I'm looking at some selectro hubs, and they have a 5.563 bolt circle measurement. I have seen 5.080 and 5.563 measurements, but I'm not sure what the correct one is for the Deuce hub. I called Milemarker, and they seemed to think that it was 5.080, but they seemed unsure! They did say I can buy parts for the Selectro hubs through them, so I just need to make sure I have a hub that can be converted!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got 5.56x on the desplined ones I have. I'd do the 5.563 ones.

Flatlander

Thanks, guys! I'm going to try converting a set of 11162-01 Selectros to fit the Deuce. I can get them cheap.

The specs are:
RDS 90 8-hole 5.563 bolt circle 34 spline

I am going to try to order the slider gear and the spacer that goes between the Selectro and the hub. MileMarker said today that I could order those parts from them. I'll take pics.