• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in cab heater

Bo1

Anyone have a good source for an in cab coolant heater kit? Not necessarily looking for NOS, but in working condition.

Thanks,
Bo

saddamsnightmare

July 12th, 2015.

There are some civilian aftermarket units that will fit in the cab under the dashboard, but be sure the motors set up for 24VDC, the NOS units have their good points and their bad points, and the arctic diesel fueled ones will run you out of the cab, but beware of heating your windshields up too quickly!:neutral:

I have a NOS heater kit in the box that fits a m151 jeep I put one in my m211 you will have to make brackets and make adapters for the defrost on this heater they are 2 inch . Pm if interested.

icecreamman

Please kick me in the head if needed but I have a question. You are in Central Louisiana. The natural cab heat is enormous. Are you heading to Alaska for the winter?

TsgtB

I had freezing rain, sticking to my windshield this winter, and my heater was in the garage.... I'll be putting it back in soon. (151 heater).
Just need a switch, resistor and some new hoses...

Bo1

There is still a lot of moisture in the air, even in winter down here. I spend 10 days in Colorado elk hunting almost yearly in mid October, and the temps have gotten into the single digits at night, and 20's and 30's during the day. I get colder when in the 30's and low 40's hunting down here in the swamps. Plus, will probably be dropping off my daughter at lower elementary school this winter, and it would be nice for her to be toasty. :)
Bo

rustystud

There is still a lot of moisture in the air, even in winter down here. I spend 10 days in Colorado elk hunting almost yearly in mid October, and the temps have gotten into the single digits at night, and 20's and 30's during the day. I get colder when in the 30's and low 40's hunting down here in the swamps. Plus, will probably be dropping off my daughter at lower elementary school this winter, and it would be nice for her to be toasty. :)
Bo
I guess it's all relative to what your used too. My inlaws where born and live in Hawaii. They get "cold" in the winter when the temps are in the 60's .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks