• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce in mags...

Prerunner1982

just thought i would mention that the April 06 issue of Off-Road has an article on a M44A2.. apparently only 1 of 2 NON-military dueces renovated by AM General..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speaking of non-military. I have a data plate that says AM35A2 right on it. Same data but doesn't say US Property on the bottom

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In the next DIESEL POWER magazine they will be printing an article on a road trip taken by the editor in what appears to be a deuce and a 5 ton.

Should prove to be an interesting article. The March 2006 issue showed the new editor standing on the bumper of a 5 ton.

I'll post the article when I get the April 2006 magazine. jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks