• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce in NJ??

emr

I have a very very super nice one I am getting ready to sell , it has so many extras, an "A" frame ...a wrecker set # 7 tow set up, its a complete with winch ...oh and tow bar and all the axle clamps a big and small set, Brand new vinyl top and brand new cargo cover, metal Bows and fiberglas stays and new corners, brand new cab seats, a complete set of brake shoes and all filters and oh yes brake mstr cylinder brand new extra and air pack brand new extra and wheel cylinders new extra, a winch truck, with 2 new snatch blocks, windshields are brand new frames and glass.Oh and yes like new a full set of 1100 michelins are on her and ready to go......:-D...Correct desert tan for this conflict and the coalition symbol on the door, This truck is a runner, it is the type that starts when U look at it, it has as much power as a deuce can have, she goes with authority...Anyone interested this truck can be seen in Northern NJ by appointment...thanks randy...Oh I can throw in a comlete set of 900 NDTCC's too. oh and a complete set of belts too. i will probabl find someother cool stuff too.

Last edited:

nhdiesel

does anybody know where to find a deuce in nj? im trying hard to get one!
Umm....a bunch just sold from GL in NJ on the 27th. I'm the winner of one. What price range are you looking for? (which will dictate the condition of the truck you are after).

Jim

85cj88yj

im looking for a max spending of around 35. i am somewhat mechanically inclined and enjoy restoring things. if i could find one that runs and looks kinda whooped thats fine. im just looking for one that runs somewhat ok

Sephirothq

If you want to go out to PA I have a nice winch truck with cargo cover, troop seats and heater. I have a title for the truck as well. Let me know if you are interested.

emr

My truck is definetely for the collector that wants one that is done and with more stuff than is easily gotten on the market all ready to go, the wrecker set even has the hangy down thing with the rubber big wide flaps for towing / lifting the front of trucks like the old style wreckers, in the good ol days, when i drove one.AND It is from the official Holmes Military 5th wheel wrecker set, and works and looks just so awesome on the wreckerset no. 7, the attechment to the deuce is the correct military shackle brakets they just replace the rear shackle brackets... For the right guy this truck is something that just i have to say has more than any other out there....It has another cover just for the wrecker set, when one wants that in the truck, i am currently running just the full canvas because its nice to be different ea. parade season...OH and I forgot !!! there IS an awesome DESERT TAN shelter that goes with it TOO... OOOOH!!!! This truck does have it all...:-D

KsM715

If you own or owned a cj, or a yj or any Jeep for that matter you must me "somewhat" mechanically inclined :-D

Good luck on the search. If by 35 you mean $3500 you should be able to find one pretty easy

Johnybusa

I live on Fort Dix and drove by the GL site here. There are 3 M35As sitting out back. Not sure of the year or when they will be sold. All three are soft tops; two have troop seats and covers. One of those has bad throw out barring written on the driver’s door.

emr

It is more fun to start out with a purchase one can grow with for sure, You sure seem like U can handle it, follow these guys lead and bid, it is a very good experience, if U bid in picatiny, I can help U check it out and get it, if U like...Randy

nhdiesel

nhdiesel--which deuce did you get in the bordentown nj sale--some of thoes looked very good
I got the one thats missing the driver's side hood side. Hopefully thats all it needs. Waiting for EUC now, hopefully recovery soon. Not one of the best at that sale, they were going pretty high!

Jim