• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce in va beach

rednckii

Just got done bleeding the brakes on my deuce after installing a new master cylinder. And here is what i found while crawling around under neath the transmission cap reatainer for the rear bearing is cracked. I found it in the tm as part #7748571 but couldnt find an nsn. Was wondering if anyone knew of a place i could get on of these. Also got both my new windsheilds in today more parts to go with the new wipers, wiper arms, and pto rebuild i need to put on. I was wondering if there are any members close to the va beach area that would be interested in having a get together. If so i could get a bbq goin and hang out to make new friends while at the same time work on our trucks so those of us with different experiences can all learn from one another. Ive been working on mind on and off since ive gotten it and i want it done so i can put it on the road, but there are just a few things im iffy about. Figure a get togther would be great way to learn if anyone interested or know of a place for the part needed please reply to the post and we can go from there thank you.

Alredneck

Banned
Call White Owl Surplus in NC im sure they can get you a new or used fairly easily!

If the ujoint bearing is just bad, its either a 1410 0r 1450 ujoint ( if my bad memory serves me correctly ) just about any auto parts store has the joint.

I was a bit confused, no pics to see if its the rear output shaft bearing cap or the lil drive shaft between the transmission and t-case. My bad! It easier to know how to fix it if you can see it!

Goodluck theres some VA members on here but spread out through the state!

Alredneck

Banned
PM Maddawg308, he is out near Front Royal and may have some deuce parts!

I might have one I can ship to you, PM woodywood, its actually his but im giving him a new trans to fix his truck.

Gimpyrobb in OH always knows where to get stuff for a good price.

White Owl would have it but if not in a rush the SS guys can get you what you need cheap and keep things amongst the family, so to speak!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks