• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce innertubes?

redneck rebel

took the duece to the hunting lease this weekend to get all my hog traps and blinds and stuff, and while checking air in tires I found a leak in one of the tubes.

well i drove it, and the tube is now junk. tire is ok.

anywhere around San Antonio I can get a couple tubes before I have to drive it again?

tah081

curious... did you just buy this truck? or were you recently trying to sell it? it looks very familiar from one i saw on craigslist recently

redneck rebel

recently bought it... got it from a guy up in wimberly

working on uploading pics right now from this last weekend. Ill link ya to it.

Last edited:

tah081

awesome man looks like a good truck!...i considered goin up and lookin at it but it dissapeared before i got a chance... you lookin to do any off roading in it? other than your ranch?... other than mudfest i would like to find some places to take it

redneck rebel

we may... we traded the guy a 73 cj5 that I got my dad last year from dallas... it may go to mudfest IF we go. had some bad dealings out there the last few times we went with the staff (not CJ or Rooster, but there workers)... probably wont go to that one again.

my buddy tells me good things about hidden falls. and there is some place south of SA that is supposed to be good wheeling... I dont know. we will see...

it for sure gets used! pics to come. Oh, and it does run great! just needs a good battery, and a few tubes or maybe new tires completly but its a good solid truck!

tah081

awesome man! well let me know if you ever do go someplace to go wheeling because i would love to go and having 2 deuces around would be way better if one gets stuck... i think thats been my main concern when wheeling... who heck is gonna get me out once im in?!?! lol :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks