• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce interior light

badgmc56

Here are a few pictures of my interior light install. The light unit is made by Truck-lite. Part #79358-R comes with red lens and 1156 bulb. I ran a power wire from the battery on the left, looking at it from the passenger side, that is grounded to the chassis to a switch so I could get 12 volts. Then from the switch to the light. My pyrometer is tapped into the same battery wire for power. No problems with running that battery down. Load tested both batterys before the install and after using it for a couple weeks there was very little difference in voltage. I threw in a picture of a grab handle I installed for the passenger side.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Grab handle is a great idea.

digitaldust

ya that grab handle is a great idea my gf swings her way into the truck and my mom just scares me when she climbs in the truck as she is getting older I will do the handle soon

joeM62

That is a different light than the one i have mine is more clear and a green light like one in the older tanks, nice handle thou.

badgmc56

The grab handle is from Home Depot. It's in the hardware section. Under 10.00. I used 5/16 head self tapping screws to mount it. Of course I had to paint it CARC green.