• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce ip head needed

stellaruthie

wondering if anyone out there has a good injection pump head ,that they would be intrested in selling?mine is really stiff,and will not return under the power of the spring,its in my 109a3 non turbo ,thank a ton .Jeff

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
PM sent

SasquatchSanta

wondering if anyone out there has a good injection pump head ,that they would be intrested in selling?mine is really stiff,and will not return under the power of the spring,its in my 109a3 non turbo ,thank a ton .Jeff
Jeff --- Are you saying that the IP head causes the throttle to not completely release?

My throttle hangs up every now and them. Nothing serious, it just doesn't want to idle down. I attributed the problem to a weak accelerator spring.

An I getting ready to learn something here?

stellaruthie

I bought a 109a3 from GL,and when I picked it up I could not get fuel to the injectors.So I dug into the fuel shutoff,then pulled the ip head off and the plunger is very stiff,and looks slightly scuffed up in the bore.I believe that old fuel and water siting in the plunger cavity most likely caused this condition,thanks Jeff

derby

I bought a new one from a member here. it made the truck run like new. with all the work to replace it ,i would go with a new one. i have had mixed results with used parts of that sort. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks