• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce is DONE!!!

ctmustang

Very Very Very nice! I feel your pain. The one in my avatar I picked up from gl in Pa. in june 2008 and took it home and tore it completely apart. Spent the whole summer blasting and sanding and finally ready for paint in early october. When it waas done I felt like I had hit the lottery. But to stand back and look at what you have accomplished-words can not describe.
CT:lol:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CT I can tell by the way you talk about it hat YOU have been there, The worst part of mine seemed like the 3 rd day of laying on my back sanding and grinding the suspension and drive line, My :Labor of love" was starting to wear pretty thin about that time, But You are also correct when done you can look at it knowing the YOU did it, that feeling makes it all worth while CT
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks