• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce is now WW or winch install pics.

:lost::funny:LOL After the front of the truck OK that's out the way the next step. LOL I guess what i mean and need to know is how and what parts are required ? i notice after the winch is installed the bumper sticks out farther is there bracket to add ? or is it just the next set of holes on the bumper .

mcmullag

part is parts

There are the two bumper extension brackets needed, the winch, the driveshaft, the pto that fits on the transmission, the linkage that goes up into the cab from the pto, the plate that fits on the cab floor that tells ya what mode you are in with the lever in the cab. There are threads on here with pics of winch installations from the past, good stuff, good info.
Where do you guys get rebuild kits? I just bought a winch truck and it leaks on the drivers side. Guess I should look around on the internet. :grin:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The winch looks great ans nice job on the install, in looking at your pics is certainly brings back memories of when i installed the winch on my 35, its not hard to do at all just takes a little time for the first one, anybody looking for a winch for a 35 the normal places all have them, Memphis equip, I daho motor pool, I purchased mine from a fellow SS member Deuceman51 out of SD, Great guy to work with and extremely knowledgable about everything M-35 and beyond!
KK

TACTICAL6

Last edited by a moderator:
T

televisionman007

hey very nice. how long did it take u hour wise? Im about to pulla winch off one of my dueces and slap it on my M109. Dont see to many M109's with a winch

treeguy

For you guys doing winch installs and need new bolts, check out my thread for the complete list of sizes. I don't know how to post a direct link, but search for "complete deuce winch bolt list".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks