• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce kids toy

chicklin

Anybody know where (or if) you can find a plastic deuce kids toy? The boy got a Mack semi with flatbed trailer and backhoe for Christmas. The whole rig is about 3ft. long. I'd love to find something similar as a deuce. If not a deuce, any MV would do. Thanks!

tm america

i have seen models of the deuce but not tonka type trucks .the models are on ebay all the time they go for like 40 bucks if my memory is as good as i think:roll:other than that i havent seen any

Farmun

Found an early model Deuce at Toys-R-Us. All Steel replica made by Forces of Valor. Grabbed it as quick as I saw it. It will be under the tree Christmas morning. :wink:

Pawnshop

There was a plastic M34 made in the 70's (I actually had one as a kid) that is pretty hard to find these days. As I understand it the moulds were destroyed and there will be no more made. I have one at work, will photograph and post it tomorrow.

chicklin

Any idea how long this is???
Not sure as I haven't actually laid eyes on one, yet. My guess is somewhere around 10" or so. You have to be careful when looking because they make a 1:72 die-cast version and a 1:32 plastic/die-cast one. I'm looking for the bigger one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks