• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce left today for,it's new home

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Duece left today for,it

Wished I coulda been the one driving it away. You did a great job on that one.

appnut1

Just seemed to have some bad mojo or something got it home neighbor went nuts on me ended up in the hospital damn near dead, got the bob done had other issues pop up could not seem to make a positive vibe happen with it.
Kinda hard to explain was fun but not all at the same time, just wasn't meant to be I guess.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial

Bummer, Your asking price was a good deal especially with all the work involved with the bob job. I sure am lucky my neighbors dont mind my truck. I predict you'll have another within a years time. I've tried to kick the duece habbit twice and always end up with another.

sak00

Man, I was trying to talk the brother-in-law into buying that one. Glad you sold it and yet darn it, it would have looked good in his Tampa yard.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Oh Crap! I was talking to Mike at ODI the other day and some good ole boys from Jupiter were calling him in ref to wheels for their new bobbed mud truck. They also were querying about transfer cases. I hope they don't trash it but in the event that they do, I'll try to save them from it.

appnut1

They called after they got home with it said the case did not work I explained it probably needed to be adjusted again, gave them a CD with the tech manuals on it hop ethey try that before buying a case

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks