• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce locking hubs help

rutledge1113

i have a 59 ford cab on a running gear from a mid sixtys rail road truck that had 2 1/2 ton rockwells under it but its 5 lug not six like my deuce but the locking hub is the same diameter and same amount of bolts i am thinking about moving them to the deuce i was wondering if anyone may have any knowledge of the 5 lug compared to the 6 lug rockwells if the locking hubs might interchange before i take them apart here is i pic of the hub and axel although its not a very close up one any info would be appreciated

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
They should just unbolt like the spline caps on the deuce. Go ahead and swap them, worst case, they won't fit the deuce splines and you'll have to put them back.

rutledge1113

no the running gear is not custom built its built for the railroad it had a step van body and railroad wheels under it only thing changed is the cab and custom fabricated bed

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks