• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce lockout hubs

sermis

"I think Ouverson Engineering has all three items"

I am running the Ouverson hubs on the front and drivers side front rear. I traded parts to get them. Night and day difference. I can also say the warranty and customer service from Ouverson is second to none. I have had 2 failures and both were my fault. Water from torn boot caused bearing to go and a large concrete barrier too out the other. I did not know JATonka was selling them when I got mine.

dabtl

If you have a ratchet wrench, a socket and a couple of gaskets, the front two takes about 5 minutes per side.

The middle axle change requires a dual spline axle and a gasket. It takes about ten minutes, five of which are spent trying to figure out if that is all there is to it.

Ned in the third grade could do all of it in half an hour max.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks