• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Luxury Conversion

Decided to do something different to my deuce (Different for me )

and my plans are now in effect

I did not want to feel the cold walls even with the new insulation i installed in the walls and now ill install it on the inside as well I am new this but i have the resources to get this done .

Plus lot a fun in the process

Any ideas or help would be greatly used.

I wanted it framed like you would house little home

the insulation tested already to be working even out in the snow when we worked on it

http://deucem109.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=10582700

Last edited:

Kohburn

propane is simple - you just have to take care with it and double/triple check for leaks. use the correct pressure regulator(s) and don't let tany of the pressure lines rub on anything.

I would recommend using the gas-pex as the flex line is easy to use and the fittings are very easily leak free. you can usually find the parts on ebay if not locally.

Kohburn

Thanks i will check in to it I found on eBay like this soft copper roll of 50 ft but i am not sure it is able to handle propane
copper can handle propane no problem - you have to be more careful if using compression fittings not to create a leak by over-tightening them.

generally the regulator is at the tank, after that the system is only running about 1.5psi - since the pressure is so low the tubing size needs to be large enough for the distance it is traveling or you will reduce the volume being supplied to the fixture.

there are charts on the net of hose/tubing size per BTU / distance to make sure you use the correct sized lines.