• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce maybe two from Autaugaville, AL to Gainesville, FL

Travis89xj

Hey guys I need someone to qoute me a price for one maybe two deuces from Autaugaville, AL to Gainesville, FL.

If i only get one deuce from Autaugaville, AL then I also need a 5ton dump picked up from albany, GA as well.

So send me a qoute for both senarios PLEASE!

aboonski

Mike Hatfield lives in Georgia and is perfect for the job! Do a Youtube search under "Mike Hatfield - I made several videos of him making deliveries to my buddy Lavarok here in Florida. Mike is also a Steel Soldier member but I cannot remember his call sign. He is reasonable and reliable. I'll have Lavarok provide the details of his phone number but he might even have something posted in the "transportation needs" portion of the forum.

bambambam22

Can you PM me his info also I need a 813 drpp side bed and cab from ES to Texas right now and maybe a 813 truck from VIrginia soon to Texas also and I need a new hauler. I use to use Captain and Heavy but they are not really hauling anymore that I know of.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks