• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Mechanics in Las Vegas area

Ironclad

I just went out to Nellis AFB to pick up my "new" Deuce. Sadly, it seems others like my Deuce almost as much as I do. I'm missing many, many parts i.e. headlight/blackout switch, filter minder, entire parking brake system, etc. All of the usual items were gone as well--spare tire, shovel, light bulbs. All they left behind were tool marks and scrapes. The engine was also picked over and I discovered dangling lines and hoses. :-x

Since I possess only "Operator" level mechanical skills I was wondering if anyone in the Las Vegas, NV area would care to share their special Deuce repair shop and/or diesel mechanic?

Much Obliged!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ironclad was it like that when you inspected it? Make sure you down load any of the pictures that were on the auction site for your claim. If that much was taken you should not remove it from the lot and file a claim. If you did not inspect it, chances are that much was missing when it went up for auction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks