• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce missing instrument panel

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gauges? We ain't got no gauges. We don't need no gauges. I don't have to show you any stinking gauges! Seriously, though - when I recovered my deuce I drove it home without an operating oil pressure gauge. Not real smart, though I didn't really have a choice at the time. I'll never do that again. You really want to have all your gauges so you can know when you have a problem.
I'm planning on getting mine hauled at least...maybe tow-bar'd for fuel money, lunch, and some good old BSin' time if a member is willing.

PaulbusMax

Yep, the massive radiation in the radium or tritium gauges could be used to make a dirty gauge bomb! They'd only need a couple hundred thousand gauges to get a pound of it! Weeeeeee.

Jimma

Yeah, its because of the radioactive guages. Just purchase a new set and install when you pick up the truck. There was a vendor at the GA rally that had beautifully restored instrument pannels with new guages installed for sale. They were nice.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks