• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce muffler. type, something to fit under sheild.

2Deuces wild

I'm thinking of putting a muffler on my truck, Any ideas on brand? Something that fits under the shield would be nice. Thanks Kalen.

jjfricko

napa auto parts has a nice muffler for the truck but you would have to remove the sheild if you want it that low.
the napa part number is EXH21470
it works well i can actually hear my cell phone ring

avengeusa

dynomax from summit, there is a thread somewhere about it, and i have pics in my album of the install, very easy

grounded

Banned
:ditto: thats got to be the cleanest install i ever seen. If it didnt sound so quite and nice i would of never noticed it. IF i ever get one im getting that dynomax. But right now i like the sound it has ;)

hows that expandable coming? got mine yet rofl

tm america

the pipe is 3.5 inch so dont think that one will do you much good :cry:expandible is going great about 70% done i have the bathroom in and the beds and dinnette just need to do the kitchen and put the finishing touches on it.he's still not ready to give it up yet but youll have it soon as its ready:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks