• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Newbie

deuceiswild

I have always wanted a military truck but I could never justify it. always had Jeeps and even painted my AMC Eagle SX/4 desert camo and put Super Swampers on it but that still didnt feel right. Dabbled in small trucks started with a ranger then moved to the Dakota Then on to the 1500 then the 2500 Cummins 4x4 now I own a one ton quad cab Cummins Dually but it still dont feel quite right. I believe I now have reached my plateau. I believe I can truly justify the Deuce for family campin fun. Not to mention I can pull sorry peds out of ditches for a small fee in the winter. (southerners cant drive in the snow, sorry) Pitched it all to the wife and she said........... "Your an idiot". none the less I have my childrens attn and they are on my side what kid wouldnt want a truck instead of a stupid tree house anyway. They do come with slides dont they? Thank you for this sight and the knowledge it holds and to all of you that have served or are serving this great country I salute you and may GOD Bless your families and your homes. My family will continue to pray for all of you.

gel69

I can't give you advice on how to deal with the wife.....since mine left:beer: but I can tell you that my daughter LOVE my MV "it even bigger than what she was dreaming about":D ....it is clean fun and fairly cheap so what not to love?

Gil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks