• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce of a different breed

auron

Driven onto lot. Ran when parked, missing key.:roll:
lol all those are true from 40 years ago. Im thinking if the guy doesn't have any feelings tied up into it i might get it fir scrap weight so maybe $200-$300... but we all know them old farm types wont let go of anything. I only had a chance to talk with his son about it. The frame was solid which surprized me but las time I saw it was a year ago and the floor pan had a sizable hole.

n2ojunkie

I have a 48 1 1/2 ton dump. It looks a little better than that one does lol. My brother also has a 46-7? I'm thinking its a 1 1/2 ton flat bed. both in pretty good shape. I'll try and get a couple of pics.

rattlecan6104

as neat as vehicles seem to look with trees growing through them and what not, ever since I was a little kid I have always had a fascination with older run down vehicles, rat rods, and the like. It kinda saddens me to see vehicles with so much "potential" as I see it just rot away.

And yes, making it a flatbed wrecker would look awesome.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks