• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce or Five ton cargo needed for Rolling Thunder Parade

TacticalTruck

I'm looking for someone, or two, that can bring a cargo truck to the Pentagon early Sunday the 26th to carry Blue and Gold Star Mothers (Mothers of wounded or KIA soldiers). It's a paying gig. Please help.

Jeff

Scarecrow1

If I were not so far away I would jump at the chance. I have supported the Blue Star Mothers in several drives and projects and it is always an honor. Come on guys it's for a great cause lend the man a hand and forget the pay they have already paid in full with the most priceless possession they have ( THEIR CHILDREN )

USMC4302

I would offer my 817 for free except that it's an 817 and I'm already committed to an event at the museum at Quantico that day. I hope someone steps up -- talk about a worthy event!

Semper Fi!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks