• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce owners in Western New York area

Hello guys,
Just got my first deuce last month. It is an M109a3 and I love it. I've been tinkering around with it since I got her home and now I would like to find some other MV/Deuce owners in the area and see what they do with there trucks and see if they do any other events that are cool. I play Airsoft so I bought the truck just to drive something cool to the field and play. Everyone loves it and a couple more people including the perople who run the field are interested in getting thier own. I've heard of a small group of guys around the Niagara Falls area that have them but haven't seen any trucks. Just give me a shout if you're in the area.
Thanks,
Eric

Attachments

rlwm211

Hi;
Empire State West is the local chapter out where you are. I will PM with a phone number for you to contact the president of that CHapter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks