• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce parts available

m151tx

Hi Guys

I have attached a list of all the deuce spares I have excess to my needs.

There is a ton of stuff and I would prefer to sell or trade in one lot.

If you are interested please PM me offline, interested in most things military so if you have anything to trade let me know.

Guys the file is a EXCEL spreadsheet, if you need it in a text file let me know.

mark

Attachments

m151tx

HI Guys.

There was too much stuff for one person to buy so I have started putting the stuff on ebay. I am starting with some of the bigger stuff and mod kits.

If you have NOS M151 parts I would be willing to trade for stuff you may need !

Seller name is b8180925.

Thanks

Mark

dm22630

m151tx said:
Hi Guys

I have attached a list of all the deuce spares I have excess to my needs.

There is a ton of stuff and I would prefer to sell or trade in one lot.

If you are interested please PM me offline, interested in most things military so if you have anything to trade let me know.

Guys the file is a EXCEL spreadsheet, if you need it in a text file let me know.

mark
Here is a PDF file of his list for anyone that does not have excel.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks