• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Parts Quick Reference Spreadsheet

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ok guys, here is a spreadsheet I have worked up just to assist people on locating some parts on short notice via local stores as well as some others. If you have any parts you want to add send me a PM with the part number and who supplies it. This is just a test sheet for now. I am still working on other parts being added as they are interchanged. I skimmed some parts numbers from previous posts as well. Please bear with me. I also do not include prices cause it can be different all over the country.

I will be doing weekly updates as parts interchanges are made and information from members is provided to me to post.

Update: Feb 4th, 2012 : Have added common fluid capacities for all M35 series trucks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoJuiPMjMpsVdEZxUEc2WlFuUHY5MlloS2VMYXlTQlE

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I will be trying to keep it updated weekly with any additions on parts people suggest as well as things I get cross referenced. It will be placed as a sticky on top of the section as well. There is one in the 5 ton section to.

ARYankee

If you have Access, I can email you a copy of a database that I built where you can look up parts by NSN, description, or Category. It also lists where you can get it from and the vendor's part numbers. It also has a listing of MV related websites too. I also have a notes section where you can put any thing in there for reference or what not. All the data in this database can be changed so that leaves you the power to update it.

Even if you don't have Access I can still email it to you, you will just have to install a couple of extras.

Here is a link to my thread about it: https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?49424-deuce-parts-database.html

Last edited by a moderator:

ARYankee

I will be trying to keep it updated weekly with any additions on parts people suggest as well as things I get cross referenced. It will be placed as a sticky on top of the section as well. There is one in the 5 ton section to.

Here is a good suggestion that I got and that would be to add it to the Deuce Wiki.

I had started a similar thread on a parts catch all and that is where the suggestion came from. Here is a link to that thread:
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?74701-parts-catch-all.html

Last edited by a moderator:

steelandcanvas

Awesome job! Not to be a wet blanket, but could we have a typo on the Alternator Belt listing for O'Reilly's? The NAPA # is 25-9476 and the O'Reilly # is 9746. I just gave all these numbers to a Brother Club Member who is broke down on the road, and noticed the transposition on the O'Reilly #'s. Simp5782, would you confirm the numbers? Thanks!

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
It was a typo. my mistake. I also added the Carquest number as being the same thing as the oreilly number. I also will add the belt dimensions to the table as well so incase it comes down to a matching game.

I just got my first MV 4 days ago, an M109a3, and I need to change all the fluids and filters and it's a bit over whelming so this is a great help especially for a noob. All I need to find is an air filter for the truck.
Thank You.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks