• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce parts

rwelker

In the next few months I will be getting 5 deuce parts trucks. The axles and transmissions are sold already. I will be parting out everything else. Cab parts; brade packs; gauges; engines and part; front sheet metal; spring seats; beds; air shift transfer cases and anything else. A few of them are -1C engines. I plan on test running all the engines prior to pulling them and will record hrs; oil pressure; operating temps and such. (Not just a 2 minute run but much longer). If the complete engines don't sell then they will be parted down to the "long block". It will be time to obtain your spares. Email me with your wishes as I will be making a list; this is a winter project so it won't happen in the next few weeks. I'm currently setting up a 50x96 building so that has me occupied right now. Thanks all, Rick

OD_Coyote

If you have any winch trucks you are going to part out, I am looking for the winch drive shaft and the winch control lever, lockout tab and bracket that go in the cab.

Thanks,
Chris

rwelker

Chris, one was a winch truck but I'm not sure what's still there. I know the winch itself is gone. As soon as I get it home or am down at the trucks I'll look and get back to you. Rick

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pm sent

frankentruck

I could use a fuel gauge, an undamaged tail gate (OD), and a good soft top. That's just for starters.

Steven

OD_Coyote

rwelker said:
Chris, one was a winch truck but I'm not sure what's still there. I know the winch itself is gone. As soon as I get it home or am down at the trucks I'll look and get back to you. Rick
Thanks Rick! Also. if you have a left rear mud guard in good condition may be interested in it as well.

dblcamaros

cargo cover needed

In the next few months I will be getting 5 deuce parts trucks. The axles and transmissions are sold already. I will be parting out everything else. Cab parts; brade packs; gauges; engines and part; front sheet metal; spring seats; beds; air shift transfer cases and anything else. A few of them are -1C engines. I plan on test running all the engines prior to pulling them and will record hrs; oil pressure; operating temps and such. (Not just a 2 minute run but much longer). If the complete engines don't sell then they will be parted down to the "long block". It will be time to obtain your spares. Email me with your wishes as I will be making a list; this is a winter project so it won't happen in the next few weeks. I'm currently setting up a 50x96 building so that has me occupied right now. Thanks all, Rick
I am in need of a good cargo cover. Do you have any available, if so how much? I can pick up seeing how I am also in Pa.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dude....the last post is from 2007! The OP hasn't been on SS since April. Check the classifieds.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks