• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce parts

exoilfld

I just finished an m37 and had no problem finding vendors that had parts. I am thinking about starting a restoration on a deuce but not sure where to find parts vendors(I am talking about a frame off job). Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me about where to find parts?

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's many, many parts vendors for M35's...

The following are my go-to businesses and reflect only my person tastes and experiences. This is not a comprehensive list. Your experiences and preferences will likely be different than mine. I've never found a single source to be 1-stop shopping. I like to price search, and sometimes I want an item NEW, NOS or USED. It depends.

My two favorite:

• https://www.eriksmilitarysurplus.com/
  • https://www.bigmikesmotorpool.com/
    • (You can find Michael Virili as an active user on Facebook, or call/e-mail him. He's very responsive and is willing to look for any part you might want that he doesn't have listed. For me, Erik's parts are usually cheaper than Mike's, but Erik's has significantly higher shipping costs, but I get them in 2 days due to natural shipping routes between Utah and southern California)

Others I visit:

Last edited by a moderator:

rustystud

There's many, many parts vendors for M35's...

The following are my go-to businesses and reflect only my person tastes and experiences. This is not a comprehensive list. Your experiences and preferences will likely be different than mine. I've never found a single source to be 1-stop shopping. I like to price search, and sometimes I want an item NEW, NOS or USED. It depends.

My two favorite:

• https://www.eriksmilitarysurplus.com/
  • https://www.bigmikesmotorpool.com/
    • (You can find Michael Virili as an active user on Facebook, or call/e-mail him. He's very responsive and is willing to look for any part you might want that he doesn't have listed. For me, Erik's parts are usually cheaper than Mike's, but Erik's has significantly higher shipping costs, but I get them in 2 days due to natural shipping routes between Utah and southern California)

Others I visit:

Very good list.
Eriks is also my first "go to" parts place. You didn't mention "White Owl" though. They have the best availability of "Rare" parts I've ever seen. In fact they are the only ones that still have all the NOS parts for our steering gears. They also are the only ones carrying the rare original driveline flange bolts, and so many more parts I cannot list them all here.

4XDesign

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very good list.
Eriks is also my first "go to" parts place. You didn't mention "White Owl" though. They have the best availability of "Rare" parts I've ever seen. In fact they are the only ones that still have all the NOS parts for our steering gears. They also are the only ones carrying the rare original driveline flange bolts, and so many more parts I cannot list them all here.
That is a great list! I agree about Whiteowl they are only a state away for me. If I order parts before noon I have them the next day, obviously not the case in Texas. George and the other guys that work there are a wealth of knowledge. I've often called and just asked a question, they take the time to help even though I may not be placing an order that day.

Like Rustystud said They also have obscure parts i.e. M35 winch repair parts. Good luck with your project.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks