• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce pickup mechanicsburg pa

crownjewel4

Picking up my first Duece on 7/29 at 9:00 A.M. in Mechanicsburg PA.

Anyone close by, or also picking up that day, that would be willing to lend a hand with getting it road ready for a 125 mile drive, would be greatly appreciated.

It was driven onto lot, and I did look it over, all looks O.K. just needs a jump. I have a slave cable, but it is a single pole, not the double, like a Duece.

Anyone available that is good with helping me check it over, send me a PM. It is w/ow, minus heat, but perfect for a starter for me.

Anxious to get her home!!

Thanks all,

Attachments

whyme

i just recovered mine from there last week. when was the last time you viewed the truck? i only ask because mine was in similar condition at bid but by the time i got to it the brakes where shot and tarp was gone. for prob around ~400 there is a tow company i used to get mine moved the same distance. jerry's towing. jerry was awsome and would recomend you consider that route rather than tring to drive it given unknown condition. let me know and ill try and find his number.

crownjewel4

Nice

hahaha, in fact i think yours was next to mine... lol.
Was the most fun yet I have had to date with a recovery. My Father and Brother-In-Law had a blast as well.
There were at least 30 or so 2 1/2 and 5 Tons on site when we were there last month.

Very happy with mine, has many new parts. Runs excellent, brakes are new. New soft top, and bed cover. Doing some body work, and changing tires this week. Completed sanding and priming cab floor, then applied Herculiner bedliner, then painted with 383 Carc paint from Rapco, (looks great). Then to mechanics to change fluids, then I will be selling. Got a line on a nearby garage, and need some coin.

Have driven CDL vehicles for 25 years + and the Duece is by far the most fun to date.:driver:

Have bought and sold/owned 12 CUCV's and 3 M880's, but this is my first venture into Duece land, and I must say I am hooked. I think I am purchasing a Bobber next.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks