• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Portrait

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like a beautiful day on the Palouse. Although I'd heard you guys were getting a lot of rain and very little summer.

'48Chevy6

That's pretty cool.

I love how an accomplished photographer can make something appear on screen that a mere mortal could never capture.

What a neat blend of hobbies.

Varyag

It is an LMTV top. Why there are only 6 poles holding it up.

I knew a guy in Iraq that gave us a private tour of the chaffee collection in VA. That's a huge tank collection. She did some pretty awesome work that day too.

It is a nice mix of hobbies. We have quite a few really nice family portraits with the deuce and my old FJ40.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks