• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Prerun Decal in Place!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I like the chalked in maintenance stuff, I think they call those "field modifications" :) :mrgreen:

williamh

i noticed the electrical tape on the wipers .. .i also noticed the pushbutton light switch .... how well do they work ... ??

are they worth the 100.00+ ???

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Electrical tape works real good. I use it for all kinds of things but mostly just to generate questions, LOL. As far as the light switch, it's been in for around 6 months and hasn't failed yet. Only time will tell it's durability but for the hobbyist, I'll bet it lasts a while. As far as worth $100, probably so! It has a huge cool factor especially at night. Got mine on Ebay for $80 shipped. Another cool thing for me anyway, is the lights. When I had the 3 lever switch I used to leave it in service stop because I would forget to turn it on. With the pushbutton, I always remember. I like that better so if anybody takes the truck, they will have no brake lights unless they turn them on. I still keep the 3 lever close by in case of failure.

fredrader - Thanks for the thumbs up. [thumbzup] Glad to see you got them in a timely manner what with the Christmas rush and all.

CGarbee - I sent you a PM with the specifics on how much and where to send the money if you want them.

I am doing this with the PM and/or email method as the decals I am selling are going for about what it costs me to make. This way only registered SS Forum members get the benefit as I am not using this area to be a personal "General Store" for what I do. When they hit Ebay they go for the $ (where is the "big bucks" emoticon when you need one! :) )

Longhunter7 - Thank you for the phone call, it was good to talk to you. Sorry I had to cut it a little short but I had to get into a meeting with a client trying to land a new contract. Please send me some more specifics regarding the convoy signage you were talking about and I'll see what I can come up with.

And for those unitiated, I did a sample decal for Longhunter7 with his provided artwork for the M37 crowd, minus the "sample" lettering. It is below.

Thanks to all

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
gary,
just got my prerun decals. thay are great, thank you, everybody needs this for there truck, thanks again for the great job,
ron

Desert Rat

I can vouch for Kenny's decals, tape and such. The tape works wonders. The decals look like they belong in the truck without a doubt. He's got a really nice set-up! I need to save up some ca$h to get my truck in proper order.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the approval DR. You're system's no slouch and its sure showed its roadability. BTW did you find an extra semi deep 1/4" drive socket on a screwgun adapter in your things? I can't find the one I used for the TEK screws for the life of me!
Kenny

Oh yeah, I just found one more like new "J" pipe so I'm back to having enough!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did I mention DR can carry on a phone conversation in his truck going down the road? I couldn't hear a nuclear blast in mine!

Desert Rat

That's an affirmative Kenny! I can hear HIS truck 1/4 mile IN FRONT of mine over my truck noise! His truck is cool but really noisy. Plus having a muffler and some insulation doesn't hurt either. ;)

CGarbee

Recovry4x4 said:
Hey Cabell, that would also make a nice convoy tee shirt too! Whatcha think?
Hot D***, I think that we have a winner!! I was just thinking last night that we needed a design. I like the idea of continuing the "helpful sticker" theme that we have used the last couple of years (tow bar sticker, jump start sticker) and this one would fit right in...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks