• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce primary filter w/bracket needed

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi,
I'm modifying my dual fuel tank system and will need one more primary filter with mounting bracket.
If any of you have a take-off in servicable condition, please let me know and how much you will want for it.
Thanks,

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bjorn, I've got 2 but think they are incomplete. Might be able to lay my hands on one tomorrow in Ft Laud along with that coolant heater. I'll let you know if I get another complete one. It's going to cost you the same as the trailer did.

hot rod deuce

well if i can find it and you pay the shipping you can have the thing provided i can find it...i THINK I MIGHT have tossed it in the scrap iron but that just means it got hauled out to the big pile in the south fourty

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
LOL, let me know if you find it. Recovry4x4 may have one too. Appreciate your help.
With the dual tank set-up I need to filter the fuel from each tank separately so it won't foul up my valves. The tank still have some rust particles in it that didn't get washed out during the rinsing.
Always something. aua