• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce project

commandojd

I purchased this truck about 4 or so years ago from a local surplus dealer and after a long wait and a ton of wrenching.....I FINALLY got her finished! When I bought this truck, it was in good running shape....but it was a site of soar eyes. This was my first restoration project and it ended up being a lot more work then what I anticipated...especially because Im super picky on perfection. Most of my buddies who have these trucks rattle can em and fix what is needed. I ended up having this truck completely striped down, blasted, rebuilt and professionally painted. I lost track of how much money I put into it but it was worth every penny lol. Theirs still a couple odds and ends I would like to do to it...but for the most part it is complete. It was a lot of fun thats for sure!

BEFORE
m35q.jpg

AFTER
m35.jpgm355.jpgm3555.jpgm35555.jpgm355555.jpgm3555555.jpgm35555555.jpgm355555555.jpg

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
WOW, very well-done! The hard work & attention to detail is well worth it, she's gorgeous!! [thumbzup] [thumbzup]

I really like the non-skid coating in the bed.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The truck looks great and as being a perfectionist on my own deuce restoration I know how much work you have put into it, and it a very large amount of hours and showers before bed and OD paint washing down the drain from all the scraping that was done that evening. The result is you now have a truck that YOU can be proud of in many ways, its beautiful and you did the work yourself, it really doesn't get much better than that! Congrats on a great job it really does look great!
Karl

dmetalmiki

Just one fault though.."the front bumper is .00020 lower on one side!"..NO seriously..fantastic..I for one have not ever seen a deuce as well turned out as yours. And that colour and detailing..one of a kind. Now enjoy your your truck to the full..It will turn heads anywhere, including at attended shows and the enthusiasts there of many years.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SO! That's what a clean multi-fuel looks like? Huh, imagine that?!

That is incredible! ENTER it in the MV of the Month here on S.S......................sure would get some votes for sure!! If you aren't familiar with it, a quick search and a PM or two and you are IN!

Thanks for sharing!! Mine is here in Central Illinois, so let me know when you are ready for her! LMBO!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks