• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Prop for photo shoot..

rmgill

Well, I finally got something in return for having one of my vehicles at the disposal of a photographer. I took the Ferret (Saturday) and Deuce (Sunday) over to Advance Armaments. Looks like the owner is compensating all of us that brought ourselves and gear to the shoot with a free (doesn't include transfer tax stuff and the delay for ATF paperwork) suppressor of our choice. The guy is pretty nice, apparently a Pinzgauer owner, and has a really nice collection of weapons of all sorts.

I got to handle two pre-production SCAR rifles that the Army Special forces are going to be using. He'll be making silencers for the rifles which are really really really nice. Bunch of M4/M16 bits and then a bunch of the Best features of the FN Fal all in the same package. Pretty cool stuff.

Still, fun weekend though I got nothing done on the Dingo or the trailer. :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks