• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce pto to run a dump hoist

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think you did get the exact same hoist as mine. Almost think I'm looking at my truck in the pics.

clutch

haha thats what i thought stretch! darn im good! i was impressed with your set up and when i found the same hoist they couldnt cut it out fast enough for me!:-D

RangerDave

dead on, from my experience that yoke seems to be made of unobtanium. it is possible to use a flange yoke that accomplishes the same thing.

RangerDave, where are your air tanks?

My air tanks are further back - I have an M36A2 ... so I got plenty of room between the cab and body (which I cut 2 ft off of the front and re welded the head back on to make space for the log loader). I had to move the fuel tank back as well as get rid of the spare tire carrier.... The Gents at the Brake Service Center in Bangor had plenty of off the shelf stuff for cheap to build the short yoked pto shaft using some Chevy front drive shaft components we already had.