• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce recovered on 9/18 !

Diesel Dennis

Hello All,
I have only been here a short time but my MV attraction has progressed right to addiction!!
After months of searching, several failed deals and numerous other setbacks.....
I have finally acquired my first MV [thumbzup]
She's a '71 Jeep M35A2 wo/w, whistler turbo. Came with new cab cover, cargo cover and bows. Also included troop seats and a couple spare parts ( fuel filter, bumper step and 1 wheel cylinder)
DSCF0251.jpg

DSCF0252.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

DSCF0258.jpg

She needs a tire and a thorough service, but she is already registered and insured!
I have spent countless hours here collecting all manner of intel for this project.
Thank you all for the incredible amount of information here !

DD

Diesel Dennis

Nice! So now you got it home, what do you think?
Well, I think I have a piece of history and an excellent project !! I have done more to this truck in a week than the PO was able to do in 3 years.
He sold it because he had "no time for it". I have plenty of time (no kids) and have a good job and don't live beyond my means (mostly,lol)
I love this truck and the work/planning has already begun!!
Going out to the shop now to fab up a removeable license plate holder for my front plate.

Have a good day !

D-Dennis

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck,

Try to keep it away from other MVs - they multiply like crazy if you're not careful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks