• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Resto

k4vem4n

Figured I'd start a thread where I can post updates about my deuce project. It shall be a slow process as I don't have much time to obsess over it :sad:

Well so far to start, I picked up parts (auction winnings) today, and to my surprise when I returned, the covers I had ordered had arrived :D

She sure looks sexy in her new tops!!!

I won't fully secure it until I get the rust cleaned and paint situated, I like the all black with tan covers look. New doors, windows/windshield are being prepped and will be installed next with all new seals/gaskets.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy:cookoo:.

There are lots of good folks down in FL that can help you....just watch out for that Recovery 4x4...he ain't right. But he will prob show you the way to the GA Rally this coming Oct.

More MV fun than you can shake a stick at.

It shall be a slow process as I don't have much time to obsess over it :sad:
You will find that with deuces you usually have far more time than you do money.:roll:

Again....welcome to the loony bin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks