• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Rim Modification/Backspacing Diagrams

Craig C

I can't find the article/post someone did sometime back, believe it was on the old board, that involved photos/diagrams of building up wider rims. It showed the backspacing measurements etc so you didn't have to flip the hubs and was pretty detailed.

Anyone have a workable link to that article or have that could direct me or email to me....

Yes I know this has been gone over many times but I still can't find the thing.

Thanks ahead of time.

hotrod508

where did it go.

I too, remember from the old forum, the wonderful post and rim build pictures and all seem to be gone. At least I can't find it. And I have Looked for the last 2 months. unless you know exactly how the topic is worded, it really hard to find what your looking for. if anyone has it please post a working link for us newbies. Please Please Please. Thanks

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
gringeltaube
&
blythewoodjoe

are two members that have done it (they did it differently) might want to pm them