• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce road tractor conversion

Another Ahab

I have that same sewing machine.
Nice item. Got a buddy lives in Annapolis; big time sailor of wooden boats, and I think he's got one of the same model also (makes his own sails):

- Looks cast iron. That so?

And is that treadle on the stand functional for something?

Last edited:

RAYZER

Nice item. Got a buddy lives in Annapolis; big time sailor, and I think he's got one of the same model also:

- Looks cast iron. That so?

And is that treadle on the stand functional for something?
This is a "walking foot"machine,and yes heavy.
Which part were you referring to AA?

rustystud

Thankyou sir!
That would be me.
View attachment 539130
Nice commercial machine you have there RAYZER. I have thought about getting a good sewing machine to sew up heavy canvas material, but all the money needed to get a good unit and then all the practice needed to make good stitches was more then I'm willing to do at this time. Also when I mentioned it to the wife, she gave me that "not again look" :(

Another Ahab

Nice commercial machine you have there RAYZER. I have thought about getting a good sewing machine to sew up heavy canvas material, but all the money needed to get a good unit and then all the practice needed to make good stitches was more then I'm willing to do at this time. Also when I mentioned it to the wife, she gave me that "not again look"

marriage.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks