• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce running hot?

redneck rebel

Where abouts in Michigan are you moving to?
So my family is from Milan. I graduated from houghton lake. After getting out of the air force I moved back to Milan last july. my dad is leaving tomorrow morning to come back. my mom will be moving back after my sister has her baby in may (her husband is air force reserve still and a gov contractor down there).

we will have to get together for a few cold ones sometime soon.

We will not be staying in milan though. probably dexter/chelsea/manchester ish area. somewhere near ann arbor but west. I see you are on the detroit side (I am staying as far away from there as possible ;) )

Anyway, my dad took the tstat out and the truck is much better and happier. he said running its around 170, without the load. But he will be towing his pickup the 53 willys and his tool box(67" cornwell) and air compressor (80gal IR) and atv and all sorts of stuff. So he will have a descent load.

Yes, the coolant is mixed 50/50. He took the water pump out and verified that its good (visually).

Thanks for the help and input guys. if you see a loaded duece pulling a couple other rigs between san antonio texas and michigan honk and wave...

ill upload a better pic this afternoon. that one is old. allot has changed.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What route is he taking? That can give everyone a heads up in case assistance is needed.

redneck rebel

What route is he taking? That can give everyone a heads up in case assistance is needed.
Thanks, good idea. 35 to Dallas then heading to Texarkana on 30 then to Memphis then up to eastern Kentucky then through Louisville to Cincinnati then straight up from there. I am pretty sure that's what he's planning on doing. If he has troubles I will post up on here. Thanks guys

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks