• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce RV

m109guy

Looks cool. Seems to be professionally built. But I bet someone spent some big money on getting the A3 then converting it.

Can't see them getting the $150,000 price tag though.

More/better pictures on their website: Rice RV Vehicles for Rent

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess they traded it in. I posted this truck up months ago when they were trying to sell it last time.

Now it has that rare CAT multifuel engine.

LOL

Kohburn

doubt its stop heavy, the cabin is all hollow.

noticed the multi-fuel cat engine...

I like the concept just not the implementation or price tag. That said, this thing was my inspiration to start looking into a deuce rv.

Heavysteven

That guy must being trying to retire...150k. I hope someone with that much money would do a google search of an M35A3 and find out what the real value is.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The CAT could could be ran on Veggie but it would require a heating and switching system to operate correctly. Mixing veggie with diesel in the tank is asking for trouble on a engine like that.
It looks way over priced to me.
Why not pull a camper with a reg deuce and still have the cargo capabilty. Somebody is violating the KISS principle there.
You are not going to take that thing out in the wild woods without beating the crap out of that camper with tree limbs.

Jakob

The CAT could could be ran on Veggie but it would require a heating and switching system to operate correctly. Mixing veggie with diesel in the tank is asking for trouble on a engine like that.
It looks way over priced to me.
Why not pull a camper with a reg deuce and still have the cargo capabilty. Somebody is violating the KISS principle there.
You are not going to take that thing out in the wild woods without beating the crap out of that camper with tree limbs.
Just to be devils advocate, why not have the camper on the truck and pull a trailer for cargo capacity? :twisted:

In all seriousness, I agree with you Wreckerman.

moleary

is that going to be any different than a 109?
Probably a lot different. My guess is that the camper on there is not built anywhere near as well as the 109 box. Unless he literally means "bulletproof" then it will share the same weaknesses that any marrying up of military / civilian spec gear does.

It's really cool looking though.

Kohburn

Probably a lot different. My guess is that the camper on there is not built anywhere near as well as the 109 box. Unless he literally means "bulletproof" then it will share the same weaknesses that any marrying up of military / civilian spec gear does.

It's really cool looking though.
the info I've seen of the 109 shell with the skin stripped didn't seem all that impressive to me, but that's not what I was referring to.

I was referring to the box draging on tree limbs, etc...