• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Seat Shocks

dabtl

Absolutely not my auction, but one you need to know about.

eBay has a listing for the deuce seat shock absorber, hard to find!

It is in the M35 NOS search. Another should be listed shortly. I got two.:-D

If they are right, it is great. If not, not much ventured.

I pass this on to you. I make nothing on it, just found it and thought you might care to bid.

dabtl

No idea. Just pointing out they are available. I paid $20 per shock. I do not know if that is cheap.

It was much cheaper than Memphis, however.

dabtl

I finally got around to installing the seat shock absorbers. It makes the spring seat quite comfortable compared to the prior condition. Funny how long it took me to install them. Not a major priority with the other problems I have dealt with.

dabtl

I do not think there are any available from any source now. The snow mobile shock seems to be the replacement of choice.

I wish I had done the replacement a couple of years ago now. Big difference.

abh3

The whole thread should've been deleted three years ago as it was a post about an ongoing auction! My thread about that Boeing 747 on GL was deleted for this very reason, like my silly post would cause someone to run out and start bidding on a scrap 747! rofl

I thought da rules wuz da rules...

Darwin T

there was a post on here that said the "Monroe-66104-Gas-Magnum-Suspension-Absorber" were the ones you need. i don't have the post but i saved the amazon.com page in my favorites. i have not tried it so do your own research. i have been wrong one time (or 1,000,000)

dabtl

there was a post on here that said the "Monroe-66104-Gas-Magnum-Suspension-Absorber" were the ones you need. i don't have the post but i saved the amazon.com page in my favorites. i have not tried it so do your own research. i have been wrong one time (or 1,000,000)

If that shock fits, and it appears likely it will, there will be a lot of happy campers here!

randini

I replaced my seat shock a year 1/2 ago. I dont remember the part #, but it was a monroe. I got it from o'reillys. It make alot of difference. My seat used to bottom out on a bump, it never dose now. I had the entire seat out. While its out, go over everything and lube it all. Oh also, paint the shock OD Green....

two.fiveM35

did you guys notice a big difference the the new shock installed? I don't have my truck at home, but can it be installed without removing the seat assemble?