• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce snow plow?

Irv

Is there such a thing? If so,what is the adapter info? Any pictures of one out there? I have a M108 crane truck and could use a plow. Thanks.

scooter01922

So you have a 108 and you are gonna plow with it???? Why would you want to??? The 108 is a rare deuce variant and rust eats these trucks alive if you plow with them, so i hear at least. Wouldn't it be easier to sell the 108 to a member on here and buy yourself a nice deuce to plow with? As an added bonus your average deuce weighs about 7 K lbs less than a 108 and you would have more power available to push the snow and get better mileage while doing it. All that said its your truck and you can certainly do as you like. Whatever you do get us some pics of that 108 :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks